What to Expect?
Components of a Psychoeducational report will include: Background Information
Test Batteries administered and questionnaires used which will assess Function, Attention/Behaviour, and Cognitive Ability/Memory Skills:
- Determining students Proficiency in Reading, Writing, and Math
- The different cognitive processes the students use to connect past experiences with present actions as well as control personal behavior.
- This function is used by students to plan, organize, strategize, remember details, as well as awareness of space and time.
- Competence of daily skills used in everyday life such as grooming, dressing, bathing, and more.
- Attention and Behavior:
- Hyperactivity, Inattention, Impulsivity, Social or thought problem, anxiety, depression, aggression, Leadership
- Cognitive Ability and Memory Skills:
- Verbal Comprehension, Short Term Memory, Long Term Verbal Memory, Working and Visual Memory, Processing Speed and Visual Motor Coordination