Join Our Team!
We are expanding our services across Canada and are always on the look out for experienced psychologists across the country to join our team.
At Edcommodate we believe that every child, adolescent or adult is entitled to a timely and quality evaluation that will identify areas of strength and weakness.
Psychologists at Edcommodate are independent practitioners who provide assessment services to clients.
We are looking for psychological associates or psychologists licensed with the College of Psychologists currently in good standing with training and experience providing psychoeducational assessment.
- You have training and experience in providing autism assessments.
- You are open to peer mentorship and feedback on your reports.
- You are licensed with children, adolescents and preferably also adults in the areas of
- Clinical or school psychology.
- Supervision may be available for candidates pursuing registration in clinical
- Psychology who have a specific interest in psycho educational assessments.
Joining the Edcommodate team offers the following benefits:
- The potential for supervision or consultation
- Access to practice management software
- Administrative help for scheduling and document collection
- Access to a clinical social worker for intervention services after the assessment
- A chance to collaborate on creating additional services
- Access to peer mentorship and consultation
- Clinical space for test materials and kits
- Access to online scoring programs
- Competitive remuneration
If you are interested in more information about this exciting opportunity with a growing company, please email your resume to [email protected].